JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for referrals or suggestions for ranges that rent pistols to try.
Shopping and considering several differing pistols and revolvers. Makes a lot of sense to actually fire and experience the fit and action before purchasing from one of you fine members.
Used to go to "The Place to Shoot" many years ago. Anyone remember when they had a second range near Wash Square/Tigard?. Last couple of experiences there really left a bad taste in our mouths so we quit going.

Not really too interested in joining a range long term.
I am in the Beaverton area, but important enough to travel a bit if nesc.

BINGO! Thank you Drew and Snackonaritz for name, links and important details! The rule regardiing bringing a gun make sense once you read it/see rationale.
It's clear across the state ... ok, exagerating just across the city, but exactly what I was looking for.
The drop-in range price seems fair and I sent them an email asking for a list of pistols and revolvers available for rent to see if any are on my shopping list.
THANKS AGAIN.

It is way for you - But check English Pit in Washington web site - They allow you to rent some guns ( Pistols and long rifles) check their website of what they have and call -- I think you have to make an appointment so they have the gun on site for you.
Cost details are on the website and / or you could just call them

I also recommend the Clackamas County Public Safety Training Center. Just be aware that it isn't cheap once you factor in that you have to buy their ammo, sales of which go to support the operation of the range. Some people won't go there because of the cost, but I think it is a decent value for what you get.

They didn't provide a list, but said they had 60 to rent. Of the couple of pistols & revolvers I gave as examples they replied have or don't have. With 60 its worth the trip to try some.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top