JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Miculek did a segment on his youtube channel shooting like a gangster. Didn't have a long hose like tube feeder, but tested if holding gun sideways mattered. Another guy with him did the crotch grab to see if it mattered.

That guy is awesome! He lives out here somewhere, on the west side of Portland IIRC??? He mentioned it in one of his videos a long time ago. He makes fun of gun people, especially ones who think they're "operators" aka "hot bubblegum." Frying bacon on an AK was pretty good, as was the one where he read all his hate mail. :s0155:

ya that was entirely comedy/satire. One functional 33 round mag, with a whoooole bunch more taped to the bottoms of one another. Video was shot for one mag, then continuously looped to give the impression of a 1,000 round mag. Some folks take things too seriously sometimes :D

The original to that I think has to be a couple years old at least.

If you thought that was real, you might also be a potential customer for HoMeBoY night sights :D

What I'd like to see, just for sharts, giggles, and belly laughs is a belt fed Glock. Someone somewhere must be able to spoof that one. That video would make the Internet explode, because some folks would think it real, too. And if they used 10mm for the belt fed Glock, they'd rip a hole in the space time continuum that only Leonard Nimoy, Bill Shatner, and Jimmy Doohan could fix by flying around the sun and travelling back in time to stop the event two centuries before it occurred.

I seriously doubt that if the mag was full of ammo he could even hold his arm out straight for anywhere near that length of time. That Mag hose would be VERY Heavy.

I seriously doubt that if the mag was full of ammo he could even hold his arm out straight for anywhere near that length of time. That Mag hose would be VERY Heavy.
Not only that doubt that the tape would even hold them to gather and how long would that spring be

I think I lost 10 points off my IQ by watching that.

Fake or not fake... who gives a crap!
If I was a Bloomberg/Brady anti-gun shill, this is the type of video I'd produce/post to make gun owners look like hayseed, in-bred, morons.

The last thing the pro-gun community needs is this type of idiocy, never mind wasting time debating whether it's real or not. How can we complain about public shooting sites being trashed, irresponsible gun owners, inaccurate public perception and stereotyping in the media when we continue to support this crap with our clicks.
Fat idiots wearing explosive vests, morons tasering themselves, blowing stuff up, idiots giving girls/kids guns they can't handle, etc...
lets face it, this is not what we want for our public face.

:s0137:(I feel much better now)

Fake or not fake... who gives a crap!
If I was a Bloomberg/Brady anti-gun shill, this is the type of video I'd produce/post to make gun owners look like hayseed, in-bred, morons.

The last thing the pro-gun community needs is this type of idiocy, never mind wasting time debating whether it's real or not. How can we complain about public shooting sites being trashed, irresponsible gun owners, inaccurate public perception and stereotyping in the media when we continue to support this crap with our clicks.
Fat idiots wearing explosive vests, morons tasering themselves, blowing stuff up, idiots giving girls/kids guns they can't handle, etc...
lets face it, this is not what we want for our public face.

:s0137:(I feel much better now)
Your right but the internet is full of idiots driving there cars doing dumb stuff riding bikes skate boarding drinking alcohol puking all kinds of stupid stuff BUT YOUR RIGHT THIS IS WHAT THEY WILL BRING UP

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top