JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hey folks,

I'm offering up this extraordinary rifle for sale. This was purchased from Redhawk Precision Rifles back when they were doing custom gunsmithing work. Description of all of the components listed below.

I have a central tremor so I've never been a super accurate shot... HOWEVER, my brothers are exceptional marksmen and I have a friend who's shoots PRS competitively. They've all shot this rifle/factory ammo combination with extraordinary accuracy. (Sub .5 MOA at 200 yards) My friend shot a .325" 5 shot group at 200yds and couldn't believe the accuracy. If you'd like to shoot the rifle to verify accuracy, I live very close to English Pit which has a 100 yard range.

I purchased 200rnds 168gr HPBT .308 Win Match Ammo from Norma. It has a total of 71 rnds fired from it as there are 29 live rounds left. In addition, I still have 148 once fired Norma Brass. Yes, that means I've misplaced 23 brass along the way. That said, this is all included in the sale price.

SETUP DETAILS
Trued Remington 700 Action
Recrowned, squared and chambered, threaded 20" Remington Barrel
Squared and hand lapped spiral fluted Bolt
Badger Ord. Tactical Knob
Black Oxide Finish
Hawkins Precision Bottom Metal
Timney 510 Elite Trigger
Glass Bedded Bergara HMR stock with adjustable comb
Talley 20MOA Rail Mount
Weaver Scope Rings
Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 MOA
2 x 10rnd standard AR10 mags
2 x Bergara 5 rnd 308 Mags

Complete package - $2100
Without Optic and Rings- $1750

Things to note:
There are in fact 2 10rnd Mags though only 1 is shown in pictures.
The scope covers are not origional and don't fit well. They were just put on to protect the optics. they will come with the rifle.
Rifle was broken in correctly
Ergonomics are considerably better with 5 rnd mags than with 10 rnd.

accessories.jpg rifle big.jpg Rifle Butt.jpg Rifle Small.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sorry for any confusion in the original post. The total round count is 171 of the Hornady 168gr Match ammo plus 10-15 rnds of other stuff. I tried other bullet weights but nothing shot better than the 168gr so I stuck with it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.