JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recall some time back seeing a study by Red Team (can't recall exactly who that was) that came to a conclusion diametrically opposed to the premise that Team Freedom stands no chance against The Monster*. I have not been able to find it again. Can anybody give me a link?

Thanks

*(Ref. Monster by Steppenwolf, 1969 for a prophetic musical description of the Deep State)

Not the thing you are looking for, but basically the same thing rehashed.

That's an interesting analysis from Mark.
He's not necessarily wrong in the case of all-out war, but that type of scenario is pretty unlikely to play out.
Instead, it'll be Ruby Ridge, Bundy ranch, Malhuer Wildlife Refuge scenarios and other small actions taking place only with The Establishment being the aggressors under cover of law. How many Patriots are gonna drop everything and run to Camden, NJ because the governer has declared it a GFZ and they're going door-to-door? Certainly some, but that thing will be over and a new one started somewhere else before it can erupt.
Using asymmetric warfare is spot-on, but damaging the power grid, comms, transportation, etc, would cripple both sides. The rebels would certainly be able to carry on, but only in small units and even then calling those cells "units" is pretty optimistic. And even small unit or squad-sized ops require coordination and support to be effective.
I just finished a terrific book called Scholars of Mayem. It's about the American OSS (during WWII) and it's coordination with French resistance fighters and my takeaways are/were:
1) Those Frogs were some real badasses and had balls that clang. Our current generation of ANTIFA "resistance" ninnies have a pretty good set of their own, comparing themselves and even having the sack to coopt the name used by those men and women, many of whom were captured, tortured, and died in NAZI death camps. They also helped immensely with the war in Europe, the D-Day invasion(s), and the subsequent fight across the continent vs just being destructive little a-holes with no risk.
2) Nobody operates in a vacuum effectively.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top