JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do have a old halo sun it's on my sister's gun.
The one thing I like about them is they come with a auto on and off.
If the gun sits still for so long it shuts off.
And pick it up and charge the handle it comes on at the lowest setting.
But some will come back on to the last setting it was on .
The one I ordered has this on it

I think I figured it out. Let me know what you guys think. I think it's easily the most tactical setup I could have.

IMG_3382.JPG

:D

Slightly above your budget....Trijicon MRO.

I've never cared for buttons on a sight, and the glass...the actual glass is much better quality.

I really like the MRO and may just go that route. Plus I kinda like the way it looks and I think it will fit well on this sub gun. I wonder if I should do a co-witness style mount or just the low mount with the QD?

But as for a red dot... Holosun has been mentioned already. Another option is Primary Arms, people like their red dots. Overall their optics are pretty good for the money. Their prism scopes can take a beating, so their red dots should be fine if they try to keep that level of quality/quality control.

Course, due to astigmatism my experience with their red dots specifically is limited to my friends liking them and it being like every other red dot to me...

But as for a red dot... Holosun has been mentioned already. Another option is Primary Arms, people like their red dots. Overall their optics are pretty good for the money. Their prism scopes can take a beating, so their red dots should be fine if they try to keep that level of quality/quality control.

Course, due to astigmatism my experience with their red dots specifically is limited to my friends liking them and it being like every other red dot to me...

I have an astigmatism in my left eye (my dominant eye too). I still pick up red dots ok. Well, ok enough for minute of bad guy. I also shoot both eyes open all the time so that helps.

Slightly above your budget....Trijicon MRO.

I've never cared for buttons on a sight, and the glass...the actual glass is much better quality.

I have been looking into these and the MRO is looking more and more like the winner. Looks like I need to up my budget....

I have a aimpoint pro, I also have a sig Romeo 5 with a AAA battery.

For your desired price, get the Romeo 5 on sale, I got mine at opticsplanet the 'opmod model' and they have a coupon for red dots going right now.

I paid around 150 or less.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads