JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have recs on a weaponlight for a Glock 45? Looking to spend at most $250, unless spending more gets me a lot of benefits. Is it worth having a laser?

The gun will be used for home defense, range fun, classes, camping.

Interested in:
Streamlight TLR 1/2/7/8
Surefire x300 (bit pricey for me)

FWIW, I got a low price Olight BLDR flashlight with green laser for my G19 as a cheaper way to see if I liked the extra attachment for a bedside gun...

I LOVE the green laser. "Hip firing" at 10 yards and still getting good groups. Give me confidence that the Mrs. could make use of it in an emergency without much training.

Might not be a bad idea to follow a similar path and see what you like on the cheap (and easily resold before upgrading).

FWIW, I got a low price Olight BLDR flashlight with green laser for my G19 as a cheaper way to see if I liked the extra attachment for a bedside gun...

I LOVE the green laser. "Hip firing" at 10 yards and still getting good groups. Give me confidence that the Mrs. could make use of it in an emergency without much training.

Might not be a bad idea to follow a similar path and see what you like on the cheap (and easily resold before upgrading).

This one?

I never recommend olight, but that is just me.

I have TLR1HLs on my HD guns and TLR8A on my conceal carry. You can't go wrong with streamlight. Great value!

If you have an older gun, you can get a period-correct light attachment pretty cheaply:

IMG-3742.JPG

Check out ArmsUnlimited you can get an X300 for $220. They have TLRs as well. I have a TLR 1 HL on my nightstand gun, and it throws tons of light. I've bought SureFire and Streamlight from them, their inventory changes a lot.

BTW @Oro - I actually laughed out load.

BTW @Oro - I actually laughed out load.
Thanks. A friend in texas said the same thing when I emailed the pic to him.

Credit where credit is due - I saw a similar picture in the "meme" thread a month or two ago. I just couldn't help doing it myself once I got the gun home. So it was not my original idea. ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews