JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I typically carry my 442 in a Tucker pancake at 330. which works great when I'm out and about on my own time. Work time I need to be a little more discrete. I use a set of lg-305 grips and fairly snug jeans which eliminate pocket carry realistically unless I want the grip to be fully exposed out of my jeans pocket. any suggestions on good comfortable iwb holsters for a snub nose revolver that addresses the issue of a short barrel causing the top of the gun to want to tip out and a design that will keep the cylinder either sitting above or under the belt line.

never been a fan of the iwb that just have a clip on the outside of the cylinder (found them to be bulky defeating the purpose of carrying the j-frame)

Nelson Leather of Scio will make you whatever you want. I have one with the clip... but when I had them make it I had them do rough side out and smooth side in. Keeps holster in one place and gives good speed to the presentation. The clip style makes for ease of tucking it in just running to store for a gallon of milk thing and keeps the works form falling down the inside of your trousers.

Crosse,

I have been using Comp-Tac holsters and could not be happier with their products and great customer service.

I particularly like the M-Tac for IWB. I only use it for auto carry and can not coment on how effective it would be for your J-frame. But it is the most comfortable and fastest IWB I own.

Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads