JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a botched job on an installed rifle front sight that was performed by a local gun smith that needs to be removed and replaced. Can someone recommend a gunsmith in the greater Portland area? Because of the botched job I do not feel comfortable going back to the guy that did the install (sight installed crooked and off center from the bore). He should have know better. Can anybody recommend a gunsmith in the area? Thanks.

I have a botched job on an installed rifle front sight that was performed by a local gun smith that needs to be removed and replaced. Can someone recommend a gunsmith in the greater Portland area? Because of the botched job I do not feel comfortable going back to the guy that did the install (sight installed crooked and off center from the bore). He should have know better. Can anybody recommend a gunsmith in the area? Thanks.

Who did this? I would be sure to stay away from them, unfortunately I do not have a solution for you. Am also looking for one.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top