JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a botched job on an installed rifle front sight that was performed by a local gun smith that needs to be removed and replaced. Can someone recommend a gunsmith in the greater Portland area? Because of the botched job I do not feel comfortable going back to the guy that did the install (sight installed crooked and off center from the bore). He should have know better. Can anybody recommend a gunsmith in the area? Thanks.

I have a botched job on an installed rifle front sight that was performed by a local gun smith that needs to be removed and replaced. Can someone recommend a gunsmith in the greater Portland area? Because of the botched job I do not feel comfortable going back to the guy that did the install (sight installed crooked and off center from the bore). He should have know better. Can anybody recommend a gunsmith in the area? Thanks.

Who did this? I would be sure to stay away from them, unfortunately I do not have a solution for you. Am also looking for one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top