JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a pretty meme-y M5 upper with a 7.5" SLR barrel. I call it my reloadable concussion device. I'm interested in trying a can on it, but all my current cans have barrel length restrictions.

Does anyone have a similar setup that can recommend a good can? Not looking for optimum suppression. Just looking for something to take the edge off when I'm shooting with friends.

I have an OSS Hx-Qd 7.62 can, and really like it. No noticeable extra gas as it is a flow-through can. Also, OSS lists 7.62 with no barrel length restrictions.
Not a cheap can (or light), but SilencerShop has them with a "free" tax stamp right now since OSS just released a new version.

P.S. there is a Ti version is you want to reduce the weight of the can and your wallet.

Lahar 30L- inexpensive, though on the heavier side due to being all stainless- full auto/ no length restrictions and Pew ( just saying ) measures pretty well.
Other wise HUX as above-

Wondering if the Flow through design is want you want on that short barrel, or something with more pressure to keep it cycling reliably ? You have any kind of adjustable gas on there ?

Lahar 30L- inexpensive, though on the heavier side due to being all stainless- full auto/ no length restrictions and Pew ( just saying ) measures pretty well.
Other wise HUX as above-

Wondering if the Flow through design is want you want on that short barrel, or something with more pressure to keep it cycling reliably ? You have any kind of adjustable gas on there ?
I have it on an stock M92 (which I may have bought from you a few years ago if I remember correctly??) with no issues at all. Runs flawlessly with whatever cheap Russian ammo I put in it.

I also run it on a 16" AK and other 30 cal and 5.56 guns. It is just a really great can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews