JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd like to put a handgun safe in a cabinet that is only 10.5" wide (and deep). I haven't found anything with that small of a footprint aside from holster-style units. I'd like a box-style. Recommendations appreciated.

Check out Fort Knox brand boxes. In my opinion, they are the best handgun safe you can buy. Non electronic or electronic lock. Heavy duty steel construction.

I'd like to put a handgun safe in a cabinet that is only 10.5" wide (and deep). I haven't found anything with that small of a footprint aside from holster-style units. I'd like a box-style. Recommendations appreciated.
Was at Harbor Freight today and they had some Union Safes, the smallest one fits your dimensions.

1683943345637.png

This fits.

I have one and love the mechanism to open it. Very good product.

There are really quite a few good options out there with various configurations. The ask of fitting the original dimensions I put out can be accomplished, but in viewing all of the choices I'm reconsidering whether I should pick a different spot and larger box. I appreciate all of the insights - several here that weren't on my radar screen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top