JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It would be nice to have a local place but to be honest, I'm almost certain it would need to be shipped to a gunsmith to assemble the gun. Also should I buy a reciever with the engravings or do that after it is built? I may not want to refinish it to leave that battle worn look on it to be honest. I'm looking at a Tortort reciever specifically.Thanks.

What will you do about the full auto control group?
I don't plan having it built full auto but people suck at explaining things when asked in another gun group I was asking do I need an auto seat to build it semi auto or do I need to buy something specific for semi autos and no one told me.

I don't plan having it built full auto but people suck at explaining things when asked in another gun group I was asking do I need an auto seat to build it semi auto or do I need to buy something specific for semi autos and no one told me.
Well, I would like to know. I have a few of these kits and the Beretta AR 70/90. What to do?:confused:

Welcome to the GALIL family/mafia. The GALIL is under appreciated, I've had one for twenty years or so, it is a solid performer.

Resist the urge to outsource the build, buy a copy of this and drive on. It is not that complicated. Lot's of skills to hone here: sandblasting; parkerizing; dura-coat work, head spacing.... Not that complex

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top