JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It would be nice to have a local place but to be honest, I'm almost certain it would need to be shipped to a gunsmith to assemble the gun. Also should I buy a reciever with the engravings or do that after it is built? I may not want to refinish it to leave that battle worn look on it to be honest. I'm looking at a Tortort reciever specifically.Thanks.

What will you do about the full auto control group?
I don't plan having it built full auto but people suck at explaining things when asked in another gun group I was asking do I need an auto seat to build it semi auto or do I need to buy something specific for semi autos and no one told me.

I don't plan having it built full auto but people suck at explaining things when asked in another gun group I was asking do I need an auto seat to build it semi auto or do I need to buy something specific for semi autos and no one told me.
Well, I would like to know. I have a few of these kits and the Beretta AR 70/90. What to do?:confused:

Welcome to the GALIL family/mafia. The GALIL is under appreciated, I've had one for twenty years or so, it is a solid performer.

Resist the urge to outsource the build, buy a copy of this and drive on. It is not that complicated. Lot's of skills to hone here: sandblasting; parkerizing; dura-coat work, head spacing.... Not that complex

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top