JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello from the Southern Oregon Coast, I am a proud gun owner and user. I punch a lot of holes in paper and enjoy loading my own ammunition. I shoot registered skeet as well and must admit shooting flying is the most fun.
Interesting, I read the post titled gun owning lefty because I was curious why someone would post that they were left handed. I bet he really isn't left handed at all.

Not sure....but I am, although I shoot right handed with long guns as growing up there were no lefty weapons in the house, and in the military it was not an option. Handguns are a different story, and of course I practice with both sides......... Politically I hangout in the middle.....

Left or right they all seem to want my money, some want to run my life. As for being a lefty, my grandfather saw to it that I could shoot from either side of a tree. Couldn't have my first rifle until I could drive a nail with it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top