Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Recently joined and now 1st post

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Skeetman, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Skeetman

Skeetman Coos County Oregon New Member

Hello from the Southern Oregon Coast, I am a proud gun owner and user. I punch a lot of holes in paper and enjoy loading my own ammunition. I shoot registered skeet as well and must admit shooting flying is the most fun.
    Interesting, I read the post titled gun owning lefty because I was curious why someone would post that they were left handed. I bet he really isn't left handed at all.

2. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Not sure....but I am, although I shoot right handed with long guns as growing up there were no lefty weapons in the house, and in the military it was not an option. Handguns are a different story, and of course I practice with both sides......... Politically I hangout in the middle.....

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome!

4. Skeetman

Skeetman Coos County Oregon New Member

Left or right they all seem to want my money, some want to run my life. As for being a lefty, my grandfather saw to it that I could shoot from either side of a tree. Couldn't have my first rifle until I could drive a nail with it.