JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You can contact Ruger and get a return warraty authorization if you think it is an issue.

I had a problem with the charger handle / spring assembly. - I think something was stopping the bolt from closing completely.
It particularly would not fire the first couple of rounds, then fire intermittently.

Cleaned it and it has been good since.

Lots of on line videos on how to strip and clean. Most people recommend stripping and cleaning before you take it out to shoot it.

Added:
Field stripping and cleaning is a mandatory requirement. You should paln on doing it frequently. Look at your manual on the prcedures.

Actually there are prominent signs in BiMart stating there are NO RETURNS on fire arms OR ammo. That doesn't mean BiMart won't work with you on warrantee issues.

Yep, once they do the paperwork it's YOURS, probably even if you never leave the store.

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Sorry to hear of your misfortune with this new 10/22. I know it's easy to be discouraged to have a brand new gun act up, but I've never owned a single brand of gun, car, truck, appliance, etc., that at one time or another I haven't got a lemon from the factory. Doesn't make it acceptable, but it happens.

In spite of BiMart proclaiming no returns of firearms, I know from experience that they do make exceptions. Give them a chance.

Otherwise, call Ruger. Explain the problem. Insist that they send you a pre-paid mailing label to return the gun to them. They are very good about that. They will repair the gun, and return it to you. Usually pretty quickly.

Everybody has their own personal favorites of firearms. Ruger is very high on my list. I own, or have owned a whole bunch of 10/22's in all flavors, and they are my number-one go-to gun, for a semi auto. Please give them another chance.

WAYNO.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews