JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's BULL!!! The results weren't tragic at all. Thats what you get when some punk enters your home. I would do the exact same thing. The only tragic part is the 11 year old has to live with killing that piece of $hit at a young age. I was taught to do the same and will teach my children also. Cheers to the kid for protecting himself and his 4yr old sibling. And might I add good aim.

Comments like that really piss me off.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Story is developing now. Looks like the neighbors are reporting that the 11 year old lured the older kid to the front porch, then straight up shot him in the head from the front door. The 11 year reportedly had been seen earlier in the day waving the gun around in the front yard.

Thirtycal

This is why parents should be charged for the POS children's crimes.

This isn't the kids fault even though they need to be punished. It's the parents fault for being POS's that raised a POS.

Whether it's the 11 year old or 16 year old.

Is that Sgt referring to the 16 yo, or the 11 yo? It is not tragic at all, you win stupid prizes for playing stupid games. Break into a house, and all bets are off. One less "Obama's son"

Story is developing now. Looks like the neighbors are reporting that the 11 year old lured the older kid to the front porch, then straight up shot him in the head from the front door. The 11 year reportedly had been seen earlier in the day waving the gun around in the front yard.

Thirtycal

Interesting....... Any link???

I wonder...who called the cops?... neither "witness" is indicated to be the caller.

Is it just me, or is anyone else starting to get the impression that
June, Ward, Wally and the Beav don't live on that Street no mo?

I hope not but I will guess that she......I don't know. This seems to be a righteous shooting but the kids shouldn't have had access ?? to the gun?
Seems like it wasn't that bad of deal to me,the kids having access.At least the 11 yo.
Sorry for the kid,having to take a life at that age.

Sharon Taylor, who lives next door to the shooting and says she is the cousin of the 11-year-old's father, disputes the notion that the boy is a problem child. "He's respectful," Taylor said, "very respectful."

Of course she says this,he probably is respectful to auntie
Sounds like the 11yo is gunna go down

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews