JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver USA
State
Washington
Zip Code
RCBS Powdermaster Electronic Powder Dispenser//Powder Pro Digital Scale Combo

This is an older unit but as is alot of the things I have been posting lately if it is not unused it is at least in Excellent Condition.
I see no signs of use.
I am of the opinion that the first time this unit had powder in it was when I put some in to make sure it would calibrate and dispense correctly and accurately.
It did so perfectly and I checked it against my balance beam scale which was also calibrated recently.

$150 Buy it Now OBO Or Best Offer

When I say "or best offer" I mean make an offer. I will take the first, what I consider "reasonable " offer. If it is too low to meet that criteria I will lower the price $10 per week until the price comes down to the highest offer.
So if you are interested in making an offer do so and wait for the price to come down to you.

Face-to-face Fishers Landing Fred Meyer on SE 164th Av. East Vancouver ///// Or ///// if we can meet up when I'm out and about I like to make it easy if I can.

Will ship at cost...
$16.10 for a USPS Medium Priority Flat Rate Box.
I do DISCREET PayPal and please remember to use the "Friends and Family" option so there are no fees.
I will gladly combine shipping with purchase of more than 1 item.

Just for the record...
USPS has never lost one of my packages and I lost count of how many have made it a long time ago.
That being said I have to say....
Flat Rate shipping comes with $50 insurance.
If you want more it's on you..

Texting is easiest and fastest if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

John

NRA Endowment Member
Member Clark Rifles
Member Vancouver Rifle and Pistol

If you are interested to see what else I have FOR SALE click on my Avatar and then click on the box that pops up then you can then slide to the right and click on "find" and then "find all threads by Misterarman"

20220226_100805.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR