JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Your opportunity to own a rare 1 of 50 SIG MCX SNAKEBITE 5.56 EDITION. NO TRADES. NIB with all paperwork.
MCX Patrol rifle with engraved "Snakebite X of 50" on magwell. Unique two-tone configuration. Stock, pistol grip and a portion of upper have a Flat Dark Earth Cerakote finish. Six position tele-folding stock. User interchangeable barrels. Sig enhanced trigger. Free floating handguard. 7075 aluminum frame material. Carbon steel barrel with black nitride finish. Optics ready; no sights included. Includes one 30-round magazine. Limited production of 50

SPECIFICATIONS:
Mfg Item Num: RMCX16BTELEPSB
Category: RIFLES CENTERFIRE TACTICAL
Action :Semi-Automatic
Caliber :223 Remington/5.56 NATO
Barrel Length :16"
Capacity :30+1
Trigger :
Safety :Manual
OAL :35.5"
Weight :6.9 lbs
Stock Description :Telescoping FDE
Metal Finish :Two-Tone
Muzzle :
Receiver Material :
Sights :
Barrel Description :Carbon Steel
Twist :1:5"
Barrel Length Range :16.00" to 17.99"
Weight Range :6.00 lbs to 7.99 lbs
Hand :Right
Stock Finish Group :Synthetic
Metal Finish Group :Blued/Black

This is an extremely rare opportunity as there is not another one of these available in the Country right now. I could only find the less scare 300 blackouts for sale as they made 300 of those. The chance to own something your buddies don't have.

Your opportunity to own this collectible Sig at msrp of $2200 or willing to accept part trade. Trade interests are Sig p365. $1700 and p365 or $1500 and Beretta m9a3. Only interested in metal guns except for the p365. CZ's etc. PM your offer Willing to ship on your dime, otherwise I travel I-5 regularly and can meet at FFL between Salem and Tigard. Buyer to payy FFL. Call Dan at 503-5-eight-0-7-9-one-six to arrange.

Sig mcx snakebite.jpg sig snakebite 3.jpg sig snakebite magwell.jpg sig snakebite.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.