JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$460
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is exactly as I received it brand new from Sig (except a minor nick by the takedown pin lug - see pictures) when I ordered a stripped FDE receiver from them in August 2020. It is not cerakote FDE like the MCX that I actually had, but rather something closer to coyote tan that appears to be PVD coated (based on the fact the interior of the receiver is finished in black. There are also a few minor imperfections where the black finish shows through (a little near the election port and one above/behind the brass deflector).

When I inquired Sig about it, they said there were a very small number of them that sold that way, and weren't willing to swap it out. I've seen one person on another forum selling a handguard that matches this upper perfectly. I've seen it described as "tanodized" but that's not entirely accurate because it is a coating over black/dark gray.

It is unfired. It has been assembled with a barrel, handguard, and other parts and had a bolt carrier cycled a few times (which is where the couple marks it has came from). I've sold the FDE MCX that I originally planned to use this with, and don't need to keep it around. I've also got a Strike Industries polymer "Ultimate Dust Cover" in FDE that I will throw in - I can install it or you can (there is a roll pin that retains the barrel clamp screws that must be drifted out to remove the factory dust cover).

I'd prefer FTF cash, but will ship at the asking price (payment PayPal F&F).

Reply here or PM if interested.

52E1535C-04F4-4C22-9A17-603A9EEAC92B.jpeg 427E2EA0-412C-466F-B1A0-FBEF038B11BE.jpeg D92A7110-06D5-4422-B120-26945D7B51A9.jpeg 6C33BBF2-DB82-4508-A270-A10B65B0B99D.jpeg FE694034-A37C-4F6C-8AA9-93E9E7A13EAA.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews