JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Ruger
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have an original '95 FS-10S "stainless" Butler Creek folding stock with box, this one comes with the rare barrel shroud and three "95 Butler 10 round mags.
I will add three 30 rd Butler Creek mags, Price $100.00

nwfire3.jpg nwfire2.jpg nwfire1.jpg nwfire4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The box is for both models I think. The magwell on the stock in the photo looks like its for a 10/22 to me. Also the barrel shroud has a slot in it for a factory 10/22 rear sight. The mini14 has a reciever mounted aperture sight on them from the factory. By looking id say its made for a 10/22.

Just a question.
Did the 10/22 fit the same stock as the Mini14/30 as pictured on your box??
Inquiring minds need to know
Edit:
Had to look up and I was wrong. They did make a universal to fit those three models.

Real odd duck there. Hope new owner keeps it together.

Last Edited:
Can you tell us exactly what it is that you are selling then?
The title you selected for the Subject on your ad is a stock for a Ruger 10/22.

I don't know anything about these, but the box does clearly say, for Ruger 10/22... And then the other models too? Maybe they used 1 box or are they implying it works for either?

Pretty confusing

I agree that the box is confusing, this one is for the 1022, that's why the 1022 mags are included, I bought this on my 20th in 1995 at GI Joe's, back when 500rds were $5.00 lol, my father recently passed away and I was cleaning out his shop and found it, it's a neat little piece and I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top