JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you get the chance to shoot a 22TCM, do it! Is a very nice shooting round.
So I have a single stack, 4" barrel, combo. 22/9mm set-up. The 22 lets loose with a 6"-8" fireball and low recoil, less than a 38 special. Only used 50 rounds so far but appears to be can accurate at 20 yards. And makes short work out of squash and pumpkins. As a 9mm it shot as to be expected and with better accuracy than the other 9's that I have. The 9 and 10 round mags are hard to reload with the stiff spring. The first few rounds are easy but it get progressively stiff from then on. Found reloading dies and supplies and then I will be shooting it much more. $27 a box is nasty. But it is a great gun and I plan to get the 5' barrel model with a 16 round mag sometime.

Great choice! My co-worker purchased one and had never regretted it. If a FN Five-seven and 22 TCM were placed in front of me, I would choose the TCM and buy 500 rounds and a reloading bench with the money left over.

This is on my short list. The full size 9/22tcm combo.

Thanks for the report, looking forward to more info and pictures.

Still haven't got mine out to shoot yet, just been way too busy. Got the gun and the .22TCM ammo ready to go, just need a trip to the range. Can't wait!

I've been considering a .22TCM and might have the opportunity to get one here sooner than later. Any input would be appreciated on reliability and models to consider from RIA. They have a few options.

I've been considering a .22TCM and might have the opportunity to get one here sooner than later. Any input would be appreciated on reliability and models to consider from RIA. They have a few options.

While I'm still waiting to get mine to the range :mad::(, I do have mine in hand. The finish on them isn't spectacular, but I already knew that before going into it. The overall gun is nice though, controls feel good, trigger feels good, operates very smoothly. I liked this one because I wanted a full size, double stack that included both the .22TCM and 9mm barrels in the kit. The only thing I might change for now is to add a FO front sight.

Here is the model I bought:

http://armscor.com/firearms/tcm-series/tcm-rock-standard-fs-hc-combo-22tcm-9mm/

51687_1911-A2_22-TCM_FS_leftangled.jpg

February, March, April, May.........:(

Referring to me? If so, then yeah, I am still waiting to get that gun out :( One of the longest runs I've had away from the range. Last 3 attempts to get out there, work got in the way - things are so dang busy there right now, and my daughter is in the midst of a bunch of school year-end performances and gatherings. Maybe next week?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top