JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK,I bought a Delton AR 600 bucks. Great shooting rifle. Without grouping,it was hitting everything I pointed it at.(Vortex crossfire 6-12)
This was with PMC at first. Love the cheapo gun.
Second review is the ammo the sell,well, manufacture/reload in town here. "Clear Choice Ammunition". Funny thing,I'm looking at buying 500 rounds to try it out. The guy says I can save 20 buck by buying 1k rounds. I told him he sounded like my ex wife,spend more to save a bit.
ANY way,with the bulk ammo I couldn't sight my scope in cause all I could get was a 3" group at 25yds!:eek:
For full disclosure,they have some V max 55 gr that is pretty good. The bulk sucks.
Then I decided I needed a 1/8 twist barrel. So you bought a $120? Stoner stainless barrel of Midway. Wylde chambered. Nice looking ,fluted barrel for the price. Seems very accurate also. (Given the ammo and may woes). Shot the 223 hornady zombie ammo very well.
Chapter 4?5? Whatever....Magpul sucks
At least their 10 round mags do. I tried some of the CCAmmo vmax at first and they worked fine. Then some cheapo stuff (not bulk) and they wouldn't feed the ammo. Reloaded with good stuff and single shot.(hold on thinking not enough gas, new barrel and all)
So I took out a Magpul 30 round mag and no problems :s0004:
So to end this,the Delton is a great AR for 600 bucks,the Stoner barrel is worth every cent,my Vortex mid priced scope works perfect for the application,and I'm not really a Magpul magazine fan
And I will not purchase any more ammo from the local company(ies.. not a buffalo bore fan either)
Thanks if you made it this far
Mike:s0007:

I love my Odin Works 18in barrel. 1in8 twist seems to like 62grn green tip and my 60 grain hornady sp reloads. I haven't had the daring to buy lower prices barrels.

How is the crossfire when changing distance? Say a 30 yard shot followed by a 200yard...does it transition ok?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top