JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just spent the day out shopping for Christmas presents. I'm finally home for the night. As it is customary for me every year after spending too much of my hard earned money on people I buy myself an early present. (I might have a bit of mc scrooge in my blood.) Every year there's an argument from my lady on the subject of self gift giving but I could care less. This year I bought myself a iwb hybrid holster and start the break in process in preparation for my upcoming conceal carry class. I'm going about my night and have the sudden urge to drop off some timber. I'm preparing my decent onto the porcelain god and I see my holstered gun laying on the floor. I instantly thought of my duce earlier in the day at Target ( I know. I'm pretty regular. Lol) in which I could literally touch the guys shoes in the next stall.

My question is what are you supposed to do with your CC in that position. Am I supposed to take my pistol out of the holster and hold it while I hunker down and fell some timber so the dumb bubblegum next to me doesn't get a wise idea. Lol I can't be the only person to have this thought.

Happy holiday's

James

There's never even a place to hang up your jacket in those places either.:(
I take mine out of the leather and put it it my front pocket.
Actually I prefer a shoulder rig. It's more accessible when seated, but
I'm not big enough to hide one.;)

My first preference is to avoid making deposits anywhere but the home bank. On the rare occasions where it's necessary, I am first hopeful for a place with single user facilities - where I can take it out and set it on the shelf or countertop. If it has to be a shared space, I don't leave it in the holster - if there is a tank on the back, I'll set it on there. If I have a jacket, I'll put it in the pocket. Just be very certain that if you take it off and set it down, that you don't forget it. I've read numerous stories about people leaving their guns behind, including a police officer. I've found iPhones and other items left behind in stalls before. Be very aware of your pistol if it's not in your holster. Oh, and one last thing - I always make sure not to point the barrel at anyone else - including the neighboring stall - I try to set it down with the barrel pointing at the wall or at least away from any other person, just to be safe.

Ha no man purse's at this residents. Guess I'm out of luck.

To Chee-to

I read about the one in Hawaii not to long ago. What a dumb bubblegum. I'm a big fan of thumb safeties but others are not.

James

Since you're just sitting there, why not break it down and do a little cleaning.
Plenty of free paper handy, just remember to bring a little Hoppes #9 along.

See this is why I love this place. I have been struggling for years with this question...what to do with the Kimber while I'm taking a dump at wallmart.

@IronMonster...."spineless brownfish"...LMAO :D

Boxers or briefs? I've always wore briefs so I set it in there since my package is now free. I do my best to drop my obama's at home because I wouldn't want to be arrested for drowning Potus in the pot in public!:D

Last Edited:
put it in your shorts. that way it is out of the way also it's right there if you have a need for it and it's also a guarantee you will not forget it and leave it in the stall.

If it's a Glock just throw it in the toiet when you sit down. When your done just pull it out and give it a few shakes to get the watter out, and your ''good to go''.

Just be careful you don't flush the Glock. It will look very similar to the turd! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top