JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi fellow hunters,

I went out last Saturday towards Wamic Oregon, no freaking rabbits at all, so this time I will try going near Salem, does anyone of you know of a good place to get some rabbits this weeked, in the Willamette Valley.

Thanks in advance.

Leo

went around lost lake off of 26 in the coast range lots and lots and lots and they arent afraid of gunshots

bunny.jpg

Great, I will go up there this weekend, I will let you know how it went, so just to recap, I take 26 towards the coast, do I pass camp 18 restaurant? I went to google and typed lost lake, it wants to take me to Mt. Hood.

Thanks

i think that pic was from last summer we were up there about a week ago and got a about a dozen between three of us in an hour they are all about that size just found a spur off of the main logging road that went back to a dead end looked like people camped there and there were several just watching us took a couple at about 200 yards but most were well inside 100 even the dog got one

Good morning Schwabdl,

I went to lost lake on Friday and Saturday, once I got a camping spot at the campgroud I went up Lost Lake Rd., there are a lot of dead end roads up there, anyway I drove past Lost Lake and while driving up the road I saw one rabbit, I shoot at it and it went down fast, however once I started dressing the animal I found some white spots on the liver, so I left it there, that was a bummer, after that I returned the next day and could not find the spruce you were talling me about, but it was a nice drive, at least I got to kill one.

Just wondering, the spruce you were talking about, was it before you get to Lost Lake or after?

Thanks

Leo

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top