JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi I have always bought my targets at the range itself, but I was thinking of ways I could save money and I now wondering if I can bring my own paper targets to the gun range. Before I go ask and perhaps make a fool of myself, I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about this? Thanks for your time.:s0155:

Ben

I print all of my rifle targets.

For handgun stuff, I normally shoot at cardboard like this one.

If I really need a spot to dial something in, I will use a small "shoot-n-see" dot or a piece of electrical tape...

Yes, you can bring your own targets to a range. Do know that some ranges will have certain rules in regards to targets that look like people or head shot rules.

Depending on the range you go to - how you put them up should be thought out. Like at Renton Fish and Game... it's an outdoor range and you have target stands you have to either use staples or push pens. Wades... you have to hang your targets so you need something long.

Best to bring a stapler and some tape with you so you can put up your targets. You can also buy the self adhesive targets - they are basically stickers.

depends on the range.

you should have range rules if youre a member. if theres any problems with bring your own targets, then it should be stated.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top