JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a good gun belt. I have a wilderness tactical synthetic belt, that is fully adjustable, but it is so ugly I never want to wear it.

I would love something similar that looks less like military gear, but is as sturdy. That in mind I am thinking I need to go leather. I would like to find someone local that makes good quality gun belts. Searched the forum, but not finding the info I am looking for.

Any recommendations? I am not dead set on local, but I would prefer it. (Local being the Portland metro area)

If you go leather make sure it has some kind of insert. I started with a high quality thick leather belt and never could get it to stop stretching. Spent about half as much on a Wilderness and couldn't be happier

I use Carrhart belts as gun belts. They are well made, wide and thick and very reasonable in price. I have never had a problem with stretch. They also have a large selection of long belts to fit my expanding fat storage system!

I actually bought a very heavy leather belt at bimart recently,for about 20 bucks,maybe less.check it out,it's pretty darned decent belt.I wear it at our tactical match with my 1911 and 2 mag holders.

Thanks everyone for the reply's! I will check into these suggestions. Hopefully this thread will also help someone else.

Ted Blocker is in Tigard. They make leather holsters and belts. Nationally known maker.

Exactly what I asked for, thank you! I will check them out.

I use Carrhart belts as gun belts. They are well made, wide and thick and very reasonable in price. I have never had a problem with stretch. They also have a large selection of long belts to fit my expanding fat storage system!

Good to know!

I actually bought a very heavy leather belt at bimart recently,for about 20 bucks,maybe less.check it out,it's pretty darned decent belt.I wear it at our tactical match with my 1911 and 2 mag holders.

Love bimart. Will take a look there also. Options are good.

Loopers makes a great leather gun belt. It's 2 pieces of leather with a piece of kydex sandwiched between. I've had mine for about 5 years and it still looks great! You can get them through Loopers directly or through Blade-Tech. The Blade-Tech one is made for them, by Loopers. Same awesome belt though!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews