JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a good gun belt. I have a wilderness tactical synthetic belt, that is fully adjustable, but it is so ugly I never want to wear it.

I would love something similar that looks less like military gear, but is as sturdy. That in mind I am thinking I need to go leather. I would like to find someone local that makes good quality gun belts. Searched the forum, but not finding the info I am looking for.

Any recommendations? I am not dead set on local, but I would prefer it. (Local being the Portland metro area)

If you go leather make sure it has some kind of insert. I started with a high quality thick leather belt and never could get it to stop stretching. Spent about half as much on a Wilderness and couldn't be happier

I use Carrhart belts as gun belts. They are well made, wide and thick and very reasonable in price. I have never had a problem with stretch. They also have a large selection of long belts to fit my expanding fat storage system!

I actually bought a very heavy leather belt at bimart recently,for about 20 bucks,maybe less.check it out,it's pretty darned decent belt.I wear it at our tactical match with my 1911 and 2 mag holders.

Thanks everyone for the reply's! I will check into these suggestions. Hopefully this thread will also help someone else.

Ted Blocker is in Tigard. They make leather holsters and belts. Nationally known maker.

Exactly what I asked for, thank you! I will check them out.

I use Carrhart belts as gun belts. They are well made, wide and thick and very reasonable in price. I have never had a problem with stretch. They also have a large selection of long belts to fit my expanding fat storage system!

Good to know!

I actually bought a very heavy leather belt at bimart recently,for about 20 bucks,maybe less.check it out,it's pretty darned decent belt.I wear it at our tactical match with my 1911 and 2 mag holders.

Love bimart. Will take a look there also. Options are good.

Loopers makes a great leather gun belt. It's 2 pieces of leather with a piece of kydex sandwiched between. I've had mine for about 5 years and it still looks great! You can get them through Loopers directly or through Blade-Tech. The Blade-Tech one is made for them, by Loopers. Same awesome belt though!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top