JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_0926.JPG IMG_0927.JPG I have a Quarter Circle 10 dedicated 9mm lower AR that uses the colt 9mm magazines. I purchased some of these from CDNN they are metal form according to their site. I am having an issue with all of them feeding correctly. The follower angle to feed lip angle seems to be off and as a result the ammo does not sit high enough to be picked up by the bolt and chambered. The gun jams with the bullet stuck under the bolt still in the Magazine. If I mess with it the top bullet will seat against the feed lip and will load fine but the next round does the same thing. Metal form says their magazines have flat followers and flat feed lips. Mine seem to have flat feed lips but not a flat follower. Here are a couple pictures of how the top bullet sits in the Magazine and how loose the rear of the casing is on the last round. This has all been tested with snap caps only at this point. Just wondering if anyone has experience with these magazines and would know if this is normal?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top