JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey gang,

I have an upcoming trip to pay for and plenty of AR-15's. This is one of my 3-gun setups back in the day. It is a Primary Weapons Systems Modern Musket. I am the original owner and bought it after having a factory tour with them. It is very well made and the fit and finish is the best of all the AR rifles I own.

I have upgraded it with Magpul MOE VFG and BCM buttstock & rail covers. Also has the Magpul BAD lever and BCM gen 4 charging handle. Has Magpul flip up sights. Has the upgraded trigger and it is nice.

Also included (although available separately if desired) is an Aimpoint ML3 in a Larue Tactical QD mount lower 1/3rd cowitness. I'm the original owner of the scope as well. It's 2MOA dot and boringly reliable. Never had an issue with it.

Round count, around 500rds give or take.

Pics speak for themselves:

I would take $1200 for the whole package. I paid around $1300 new for just the rifle and a lot more for the optics, so I think this is a fair asking price. I will throw in a couple new P-mags as well to sweeten the deal. If you do not desire the Aimpoint setup, I would do $950 for the rifle no optics.

If you want the Aimpoint package separately, I would take $250 for it.

I also have another Larue Tactical LT152 QD mount for an Aimpoint, but for absolute cowitness and can swap that out for you if desired no charge (looks exactly the same, just lower height). Would be great for a Scorpion Evo or other setup that requires a lower mount. I would sell that mount by itself for $50 if you want it separately.

As for trades, I am interested greatly in 4x ACOGs (specifically TA01-ECOS FDE or TA01NSN - yellow crosshairs), and milsurp rifles/pistols of course.

Thanks for looking.

Shane

Last Edited:
Hey gang, I will be out of country starting Saturday for a month. I could really use the extra cash. For this week only (7/30 - 8/3), I will take an additional $100 off the rifle above w/ or w/o the optic. This does not apply to the optic separately.

Damn that aimpoint is a great price! I just payed $270 + tax and shipping for one in a gg&g absolue mount. Your 1/3 mount would be much more desireable.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.