JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Puyallup shooting reflective of national dilemma?

Tuesday's rare fatal shooting incident in Puyallup involving a suspect with what was described by KOMO yesterday as "a lengthy and violent criminal history" included a small but significant fact that the gun prohibition lobby continually ignores when it pushes so-called "universal background checks."

<broken link removed>

Na,that's impossible. I mean how did he get the gun?
He wouldn't pass the check so it couldn't happen.
And they're migrating to my old home town now,huh?
Puget Sespool

I know, I know, we'll make a new law that says it's illegal to shoot any 71 year old truck owners that come out to see who's going through their vehicle, but the truck has to be in the driveway, if it's in the street then it's the property of the City and so then we'll need a law that says that it's illegal to shoot a 71 year old person that has a vehicle in the City unless he hasn't paid his taxes or parking tickets or maybe he should, you know, just stay in the house so the felon with the illegal gun isn't forced to shoot the 71 year old trouble maker. Just sayin !!!

You guys miss the big picture here. If the gunshow loophole and UBC had been implemented sooner, then this dBag would not have been able to steal the firearms. We are in the flushing out phase and it is to be expected that lives will be lost during this time. If it wasn't for all you obstinant NRA/GOA/OFF/2A lovers, stricter gun laws could have been forced down your throat....errr, I mean, more common sense gun laws could have been passed and the world would be safer. Bottom line; this crime would have never happened if it weren't for you. [/sarcasm off]

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews