$1000
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Purchased this last year as kind of a panic buy. Still New Unfired. Purchased from Atlantic Firearms, very reputable for high quality Rifles. Just wanting to sell for what I paid for plus it will come with six 20 rounds box mags which i paid for separately. Selling for $1000, only partial trades id be interested in are a Glock 48, plus cash, Glock 19x plus cash, Glock 45 plus cash. Serious injuries only please. Buyer pays Transfer fee In Vancouver, Wa area. Screenshot_20190628-211114_Samsung Internet.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
I have several Glock’s but not the ones you are looking for. Does a G19 Gen4 interest You plus cash? I have others as well if interested. G19 is in perfect condition and has less than 50 rounds through it. Just sits in safe. I have several AR’s and other interesting rifles and hand guns if interested.
Thanks for your the response.
Brad

OP
C
Reactions
I have several Glock’s but not the ones you are looking for. Does a G19 Gen4 interest You plus cash? I have others as well if interested. G19 is in perfect condition and has less than 50 rounds through it. Just sits in safe. I have several AR’s and other interesting rifles and hand guns if interested.
Brad
I have a g 19 already m
Brad
I already own a G19. Text me and we can chat 360 241 3961

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom