JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, He's from California . . .

Sheldon
That's SOUTHERN California. You know it... "dude":cool:. And I like my guns, love my Navy, and earn my living with my trowels and my bare calloused and blistered hands. Nothing politically correct or kinder and gentler about me. And certainly no Birkenstocks or trust fund here;).

Out in the gorge at 6:00am-ish and I come up on some lady in the fast lane going 55 and there is literally no one else in sight as far as the eye can see, so she doesn't move out of the fast lane for a mile or so. I flash my lights and nothing. Flash again...nothing. After a couple miles I move past her in the right lane and she looks over at me with deer in the headlight eyes. Not sure what that was all about.

In the gorge? Maybe she was looking for that left exit at Multnomah Falls and wanted to be ready when she got there? Just kidding. She had no idea you were there. Never did, never will.

As a motorcycle rider for nearly half a century, so far, it's automatic to check mirrors, glance over my shoulder for all lane changes, match speeds, avoid blind spots, let faster drivers go by on the left, telegraph my intentions to others and still assume they have no flipping idea I'm even there. It's like they're at home watching TV or something.

stupid drivers.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top