JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well after almost 2 years. The Washington Arms Collectors will be returning to Puyallup WA. next weekend, October 16 and 17, 2021. The October show has traditionally been the biggest show of the year. Since it has been such a long time, it should be a good turn out. Everybody come on down and see what catches your eye. You never know. I'll have tables there.

I was a member for decades. What ever happened to the building fund? What ever happened to non-members bringing in guns to sale? Membership fees are through the roof. Table rent is also through the roof. Now you have all the table holders trying to get rid of their goods at higher than retail prices. Example: Shotgun primers for over $100.00 per thousand. You can get them at Sportsmans for $39.99 a thousand.

I think I will wait a few more months when the shelves are getting resupplied before attending a gouging fest. I'm sure the venders selling jewelry and towels will be there as well. I wonder how much the show manager is making now for a weekend of work? The days of the good gun shows are gone, they are in your rearview mirror. But then again, should wait until I hear the feedback from the members here, before I rant any more.

Table rent is also through the roof.
Since you are an insider and in the know, just exactly how much is table rent? I'll bet you have no clue. Nobody is forcing you to go even tho you seem very opinionated abou this subject. In case you have not noticed.....going to the grocery store is a gouge fest, how about the gas pumps these days. I could go on and on with your premise of a gouge fest. Go ahead and wait a few months and hope that something will be restocked on the shelf with hundreds of container ships sit in open water and can not get unloaded. We are in the beginning of a Democraric resession.

What ever happened to non-members bringing in guns to sale? Membership fees are through the roof. T
Since the passing of I-1639, non memebers are aloud to buy and sell with the state retrections to do so. Memebership means nothing when buying and selling. Again since you are in the know. How much are the memberships these days?

Annual membership is currently only $57. Senior lifetime is budget friendly $350. I've happily bought/sold/traded with other WAC members over the past 40 years. Nothing is "what it was" but I'll gladly continue to support any organization that has my interests and rights at heart and publicly advocates on our behalf.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top