JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone!
Not sure if this is the right forum for this question. But I have never bought a firearm online due to the shipping and transfer effort and cost.

However, I've been a fan of the different Psa lowers they come out with frequently, and the prices are definitely right, but is there anywhere that doesn't charge $30 per transfer, or is there anyone that would be willing to do multiple lowers for on transfer.

Might sound strange, but I sort of want to collect the different versions, to go along with some of the other unique lowers I have picked up over the years.

I have a friend who also wants to get a lower for each of his grandchildren, and build them with them as they get of age.

I hope I am explaining this well enough.

Any help or contact information would be appreciated.

Thanks

However, I've been a fan of the different Psa lowers they come out with frequently, and the prices are definitely right, but is there anywhere that doesn't charge $30 per transfer, or is there anyone that would be willing to do multiple lowers for on transfer.

Yes!
There isn't a limit, I just keep adding serial numbers.
$20

Last Edited:
Ohh gun shows,. I shudder at the thought.

I haven't been to one in 10 years.

I bet the same guys are there selling the same stuff. I can find it cheaper. And won't be lied to 10 times in less than an hour. Lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top