JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone!
Not sure if this is the right forum for this question. But I have never bought a firearm online due to the shipping and transfer effort and cost.

However, I've been a fan of the different Psa lowers they come out with frequently, and the prices are definitely right, but is there anywhere that doesn't charge $30 per transfer, or is there anyone that would be willing to do multiple lowers for on transfer.

Might sound strange, but I sort of want to collect the different versions, to go along with some of the other unique lowers I have picked up over the years.

I have a friend who also wants to get a lower for each of his grandchildren, and build them with them as they get of age.

I hope I am explaining this well enough.

Any help or contact information would be appreciated.

Thanks

However, I've been a fan of the different Psa lowers they come out with frequently, and the prices are definitely right, but is there anywhere that doesn't charge $30 per transfer, or is there anyone that would be willing to do multiple lowers for on transfer.

Yes!
There isn't a limit, I just keep adding serial numbers.
$20

Last Edited:
Ohh gun shows,. I shudder at the thought.

I haven't been to one in 10 years.

I bet the same guys are there selling the same stuff. I can find it cheaper. And won't be lied to 10 times in less than an hour. Lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top