JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I placed an order Thursday and arrives Monday, be aware that your order most likely will arrive after Dec 7th.
If you're an Oregonian.... even if PSA will ship... it's at your own risk and you're betting on the emergency injunction being granted.

No way in the deep blue sea PSA will have it to you before the 7th and you better have an FFL already agreeable to accept any new transfer transactions that close to the finish line.

Just sayin....

That said... that's $20 lower than their typical best daily deal price. If it's been on your list... NOW would be the time. :s0155:

Last Edited:
If you're an Oregonian.... even if PSA will ship... it's at your own risk and you're betting on the emergency injunction being granted.

No way in the deep blue sea PSA will have it to you before the 7th and you better have an FFL already agreeable to accept any new transfer transactions that close to the finish line.

Just sayin....

That said... that's $20 lower than their typical best daily deal price. If it's been on your list... NOW would be the time. :s0155:
PSA had my mags to me in RECORD time. They're making an effort and prioritizing Oregon orders. I wouldn't be too worried as long as the order is in today or tomorrow

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top