JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have been out for a while and are probably on par with the rest of their stuff, which is pretty good considering the cost. Good reviews as well. I was looking at one but think I would go with the radical firearms upper instead. It's a little more ($435) but comes with a free float handguard instead of the standard guard and FSB. You are then on the hook for sights/optic but worth it to me. I have a couple buddies that ordered from them and it can take a little longer than PSA to deliver but they were happy when they got it.
image.jpeg

They have been out for a while and are probably on par with the rest of their stuff, which is pretty good considering the cost. Good reviews as well. I was looking at one but think I would go with the radical firearms upper instead. It's a little more ($435) but comes with a free float handguard instead of the standard guard and FSB. You are then on the hook for sights/optic but worth it to me. I have a couple buddies that ordered from them and it can take a little longer than PSA to deliver but they were happy when they got it.
View attachment 281300

SWWS was referring people to tropics pawn for $21 transfers last month when I was there looking to do one. Also Clark county gunsmith ended up doing it for me. They were great and $25.

I have a friend who bought one and said he is extremely happy with it. It actually made me start looking as well...until I remembered I'd have to start buying ANOTHER caliber to stockpile.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top