JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have been out for a while and are probably on par with the rest of their stuff, which is pretty good considering the cost. Good reviews as well. I was looking at one but think I would go with the radical firearms upper instead. It's a little more ($435) but comes with a free float handguard instead of the standard guard and FSB. You are then on the hook for sights/optic but worth it to me. I have a couple buddies that ordered from them and it can take a little longer than PSA to deliver but they were happy when they got it.
image.jpeg

They have been out for a while and are probably on par with the rest of their stuff, which is pretty good considering the cost. Good reviews as well. I was looking at one but think I would go with the radical firearms upper instead. It's a little more ($435) but comes with a free float handguard instead of the standard guard and FSB. You are then on the hook for sights/optic but worth it to me. I have a couple buddies that ordered from them and it can take a little longer than PSA to deliver but they were happy when they got it.
View attachment 281300

SWWS was referring people to tropics pawn for $21 transfers last month when I was there looking to do one. Also Clark county gunsmith ended up doing it for me. They were great and $25.

I have a friend who bought one and said he is extremely happy with it. It actually made me start looking as well...until I remembered I'd have to start buying ANOTHER caliber to stockpile.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top