JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
$425

I can't believe the market has dropped this low! This isn't a PSA kit pieced together! Complete rifle with lifetime warranty!
Not your basic PSA AR here!

Not that there's anything wrong with it but the way you describe it, it sounds exactly like a basic PSA rifle. You just didnt build it yourself, they built it and you bought it. But it is a full PSA build right? Anyways it's a clean looking gun and for the price I'd buy it if I didnt have 2 AR's already. I'm sure itll sell soon.

Maybe I'm wrong, but the basic PSA AR ($500 range) isn't a Wylde barrel or with a Nickel BCG or FCG. Usually phosphate, I thought.

Thanks for the reply!... I picked it up on a deal when I didn't need it too lol. Then when I found something I "needed" the Mrs says the unneeded one should go... I try to keep on her good side when it comes to buying more toys lol

I see, misunderstanding on my part. When you said basic kit you meant like the lowest base model kit with the cheapest of the cheapest parts you can get. And yours has some upgraded parts they offer. When you said not your basic PSA build I thought maybe some other components were used and it isnt all PSA. Honestly it is a super clean looking gun, I'm surprised it hasn't sold. I'll ask around work and see if anyone is in the market for one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.