JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Reduced again and I removed the BCG from the equation so this ad is for just for the barreled upper shown in the pictures. I bought this new complete barreled upper with BCG from PSA. FN sourced 14.7" 1-11" twist Cold hammer forged barrel with mid length gas system and standard A2 flash hider that IS pinned and welded. Appears to be a lightweight A2 barrel profile but please see pics. It has the 13.5" PSA made Mlok rail which is nice and light/slim [weighs 3lbs 9.2 oz's with bcg NO charging handle]. This came with a bcg and ch so just I added sights. I took it out and function tested it with Hornady factory ammo exactly 20rds fired. Functioned flawlessly I did not shoot for groups but the PSA CHF uppers don't usually disappoint. I'm summer cleaning so I'm selling just the upper without the sights or BCG/CH.

I reduced the price again and decided to sell without the BCG or CH. I will ship in the original end labeled PSA padded foam box I think I paid around $449 or so for this sweet upper. I'd like $250 shipped via USPS priority insured with insurance, tracking and signature. First I'll take it followed by an IM or email gets the goods. Cross posted on a local forum so I'll go off time stamp for dibs. Payment via USPS money, paypa F&F or add 3%. More pics available if needed. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0013-592587.jpg
IMG_0014-592589.jpg
IMG_0015-592591.jpg
IMG_0016-592592.jpg
IMG_0017-592593.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top