JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, for the love of..... She seemed to honestly understand the points we were making. I suppose she is just going to put in exemptions that cover the two or three specific examples I gave and call it good. Yeah, I'll be having a chat with her yet again.

As for electing people "posing as Democrats", trust me, we can tell the difference. (See Rob Cornilles, who did his darndest to not mention "Republican" all election, and there was at least one whose name now escapes me in the CD1 Democratic Primary who came in dead last.) Not to mention that there *ARE* plenty of pro-gun Democrats (See State Senator Betsy Johnson.) We also have a good pro-gun candidate running in HD 51, and at least one of the primary candidates for HD 36 (Mary Nolan's former seat,) is at least mildly pro-gun. I haven't yet gotten statements from all HD 36 candidates to know their full positions yet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top