JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My rifle fits in a bag of sorts... I have some backpacks that'll fit it, just needs something to hold the barrel and stock in place.

IMG_3103.JPG IMG_2764.JPG

We need to write a Federal law defining an "assault" rifle as being select or automatic only fire. That would go a long way in reducing the wind in the anti's sails.

We need to write a Federal law defining an "assault" rifle as being select or automatic only fire. That would go a long way in reducing the wind in the anti's sails.

Why? thats a bogus definition anyway. The people talking about "assault weapons" arent talking about select fire . We are the ones throwing that in because we want to feel smarter than those idiots. They know what they're talking about. We know what theyre talking about . Why play silly semantics games? Theyre talking about semi auto magazine fed weapons. The kind everyone has and they dont want you to have. Its like the stupid clip/magazine thing. Who cares? Now start calling a silencer a suppressor and you'll piss me off.

Last Edited:
People should get mugged with a knife and then asked if they want to outlaw guns.

If you haven't walk in someone else's shoes then you shouldn't be able to talk about it.

If idiots would stop having kids then everyone would be better off.

Mugging wouldn't be bad, but all the stabbing probably would. One of my big fears anyway.

Soooo, against the First Amendment are we? :p

Hey, if idiots hadn't been able to have kids, I wouldn't be alive!!! ;)

I think Jordan Peterson has it right, and I paraphrase -

If you can't keep your own life in order you have no business making demands on society. Sort yourself out before you criticize the world and a great place to start is by cleaning your room.

Jordan Peterson for President!!!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR