JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The moment someone who is not LE points a gun at me my assumption is that they are going to use it, so somebody is going to die. I will use any means necessary to be the person breating the following day, but If that person who isn't is me I will damn bloody well do as much damage as I can.

Watching that I thought of that guy who had a Tank going to the gas station in that video Tac put up. That would be perfect for this situation. These idiots are getting real brave now and it's going to get some of them shot. Start pointing guns at people and it will not take long for them to find some who will just drop them in the road.

I did not see the video so can't comment on that specific situation but in general if someone points a gun at you and is acting in a threatening manner then imo any reasonable person would consider their life to be at imminent risk and justified to defend themselves accordingly.

Just try to make sure it's a real gun if possible as that could come back to bite you in court if it ends up being a toy or whatever and also realize that you will be on video from 16 different angles (and those videos will be edited by the rioters to show u in worst possible light) so watch what you say and if possible have your own video of the situation (via a passenger for example) so that your perspective will be clear in court.

Last Edited:
Seems dash cams are now mandatory
Very good point! Judging by that elderly woman they attacked and videod at the Pdx se precinct the other night, it seems these rioters get their jollies by trying to provoke poeple into a reaction and then get their 15 minutes of fame by plastering videos all over the internet.

Very good point! Judging by that elderly woman they attacked and videod at the Pdx se precinct the other night, it seems these rioters get their jollies by trying to provoke poeple into a reaction and then get their 15 minutes of fame by plastering videos all over the internet.

Threaten my life or the lives of my loved ones and their 15 minutes of fame will likely be held at the funeral service

No kidding, dash cams are a must.

Without, it is going to be their word against yours, and guess what? Those dirt bags are valued more.

_nc_ohc=2rN9DVSbtD0AX_-E7jR&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

A few days ago, a so-called 'protester' was shot & killed in Austin, Tx. when he pointed his AK at someone who immediately shot the dumbazz...

1596996281720.png

Never bring a Gun to a Truck Fight. RIGHT FOOT, GO! Seems to me the guy in the truck would have been in his right to tromp the gas. The rioter could have easily raised and fired before drive's reactions could have floored the gas and moved 5' to the rioter.

Will charges be brought against rioter for "Brandishing"?

#1. Stay out of those areas.
#2. If #1 is not possible, meet firepower with larger/better/more firepower, suppressive fire, and deadly accuracy.
#3. In case of #2, bring friends with guns, skillz, and attitude.
#4. Bring body armor.
#5. Bring flamethower.

#1. Stay out of those areas.
#2. If #1 is not possible, meet firepower with larger/better/more firepower, suppressive fire, and deadly accuracy.
#3. In case of #2, bring friends with guns, skillz, and attitude.
#4. Bring body armor.
#5. Bring flamethower.

Hmm... Kerosene....

wwwwwww.jpeg

Up til current events, I scoffed at armor, now, not so much.

Leave the house and encounter gun wielding/traffic blocking turds and have to defend myself...up armor sounds kinda...reasonable.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top