JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's very logical if you have an idealogical agenda to put into place and this is merely a means to an end.
That's quite true.:s0155: I was meaning, for those of us who still have the ideologies this country was founded on.:)

The first thing lawyers learn in law school is that it doesn't pay to sue poor folk, they go after the people with money and all prosecutors are lawyers.

You aren't going to win hearts and minds if you threaten people. There's no sense in drawing down or assaulting people for driving normally. Sure, if they're flooring it and aiming, but your dumb arse is IN the street.

Also; My personal choice is to react within the bounds of the law were I to be accosted by someone holding a firearm pointed in my direction.

Also; My personal choice is to react within the bounds of the law were I to be accosted by someone holding a firearm pointed in my direction.
Yes, the law of survival! I am not a psychic and cannot know another's mind. If someone pulls a firearm and points it in my direction, that indicates an intent to use! I will respond accordingly!:s0155:

Yes, the law of survival! I am not a psychic and cannot know another's mind. If someone pulls a firearm and points it in my direction, that indicates an intent to use! I will respond accordingly!:s0155:

I think by the very definition of most state's laws you are able to react against a threat of deadly force with equal deadly force. The sad part is that if someone is surrounding your car you don't have any way out except to the front or rear, and people will get hurt.

That brings up the question; If these people are organised enough to have medical units, comms units, and shield units, why can't they have a road crew? Go back half or a full block from your protest and have signs/road cones/cars blocking the route to keep non-protestors out?

That brings up the question; If these people are organised enough to have medical units, comms units, and shield units, why can't they have a road crew? Go back half or a full block from your protest and have signs/road cones/cars blocking the route to keep non-protestors out?
What right do they have to keep people out or impede the flow of traffic and normal activities? They have the right to peaceful assembly but, not make their own laws to do as they please! These are not law abiding citizens! They've passed the peaceful assembly mark and have gone full blown anarchy!

What right do they have to keep people out or impede the flow of traffic and normal activities? They have the right to peaceful assembly but, not make their own laws to do as they please! These are not law abiding citizens! They've passed the peaceful assembly mark and have gone full blown anarchy!

I don't seek to justify anyone's actions. Instead I wonder why it's not SOP for them to try and change traffic flow.

What right do they have to keep people out or impede the flow of traffic and normal activities?
Precisely! Absent a legally-issued permit to close the thoroughfare from the agency having jurisdiction over said thoroughfare, they are guilty of violating the free travel of persons. In this country, that is a right infringed. A non-starter...

Last Edited:
I don't seek to justify anyone's actions. Instead I wonder why it's not SOP for them to try and change traffic flow.
Need a permit for that. Protesters Rioters are not the agency having jurisdiction in that regard. Case closed.

Last Edited:
That's why I call them rioters and not protesters. And you're being obtuse.

What these azzholes are doing is completely and patently illegal. And nowhere in any part of the video do I see a police presence nor City-owned barricades. This tells me that this is a permit-less, and therefore illegal, blocking of the roadway.

Lest you think I'm trying to be an azz, I understand where you're coming from. No, of course rioters do not get permits for firebombs and caltrops, since no agency having jurisdiction would ever issue a permit for such things. Doing so would be beyond ludicrous - hence my charge of you being obtuse. But agencies do issue permits to legally close off a section of a street/thoroughfare all the time. What remains clear in this video from Indianapolis is that there was no permit, since there are no City barricades in evidence, nor any police forces to assist in redirecting traffic. It was a mob infestation of a thoroughfare upon which any citizen with a valid drivers license should be allowed to proceed. These phuqs got in the way of that. I have no sympathy for any of them until they start obeying the law and protest peacefully, to include being issued a permit to close off the road. And don't even get me started about "protesters" pointing firearms at motorists... :mad::mad::mad:

Last Edited:
Teach your children well... :(

h4wZ8Lgz.jpeg

Well, without incriminating myself as I have no plans to do such nor advise anyone else too, purely hypothetically speaking. If a swathe of these individuals took the room temperature challenge as result of their violent and forceful tactics - the notion could catch on that doing that is bad for your health. What is very concerning to me is that several cars have already been shot at when involved in these instances. Common sense would say "eliminate threats and anyone associating with threat," the law serves as a deterrent to the generally peaceful populace
who could stop this nonsense rather quickly.

From a city or national perspective, basically you have to understand that more than 90% of the population is very peaceful and law abiding. About 10% of the population is responsible for all crime and about 2% of the population are responsible for about 80% of crime. Now consider that our police system already seems inadequate to stop crime while only committed by between 2 and 10% of the population. Widespread ignoring of the law even by 20% of the population would completely overwhelm our police system and would render them effectively useless.

The problem is that if we chase this rabbit down the hole, there is no clear and known depth and there isn't really a way back out. It's one of those, all in or all out scenarios.

In the mean time, develop those friendly connections, logistics, and keep your powder dry.
WELL SAID!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top