JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are pointing a firearm at motorists, then you have lost all standing as a "protester" and you are now an aggressor and legally considered a "threat" instead.
Threats are to be neutralized...

Last Edited:
Ahem...

643796-d2098980b3397139a009c6f672c79fec.jpg

That eerie stage of societal breakdown where people are openly committing violence and using increasing forceful tactics while police are incapable or not allowed to intervene, but still functioning enough that if one were to shoot some of the aggressors it would most likely result in incarceration and charges.

Although I fully support the notion, personally, I would not want to risk catching a bullet. If they are going to be shooting at me, I would prefer to utilize a different tool in response than my accelerator.
A quick clutch dump and duck.
Nobody there is ready for an actual reaction.
At all.
These cowards will crush like all their bullies before them.

This is kinda weird because Indiana is a (or was) a gun-friendly State. Guess I won't be heading there. I would have reflexively hit the accelerator. Then backed off and split for cover. When the established government fails to protect the governed, it is time to rise up. If this cr@& continues we will be seeing greasy red-spot "protesters". These vermin need to go.

A quick clutch dump and duck.
Nobody there is ready for an actual reaction.
At all.
These cowards will crush like all their bullies before them.

Odds are you are right, but risk vs reward says "no thanks." The gain is infinitesimally smaller than the potential risk/loss.

50-200 yards, bang, thump, scoot - sure, but that's another road.

Being stopped on the road by a masked man aiming a gun at you while a mob surrounds your car shouting threats...
In Indiana.

aaaaaa.jpeg

Both criminals holding the guns are easily identifiable and need to be arrested NOW. If I don't get to break the law, then "protesters" don't either. Throw the book at both of them.

Indianapolis police contact info - I see a phone number, but no email address:
Non-emergency number: 317.327.3811
Another number: 317.327.3282

That eerie stage of societal breakdown where people are openly committing violence and using increasing forceful tactics while police are incapable or not allowed to intervene, but still functioning enough that if one were to shoot some of the aggressors it would most likely result in incarceration and charges.
So where do WE turn for answers? the question should be obvious but I'll present it anyway - where is LEO in this instance where a hopeful, soon to be corpse, is holding a gun illegally, on a motorist?

So where do WE turn for answers? the question should be obvious but I'll present it anyway - where is LEO in this instance where a hopeful, soon to be corpse, is holding a gun illegally, on a motorist?

Well, without incriminating myself as I have no plans to do such nor advise anyone else too, purely hypothetically speaking. If a swathe of these individuals took the room temperature challenge as result of their violent and forceful tactics - the notion could catch on that doing that is bad for your health. What is very concerning to me is that several cars have already been shot at when involved in these instances. Common sense would say "eliminate threats and anyone associating with threat," the law serves as a deterrent to the generally peaceful populace
who could stop this nonsense rather quickly.

From a city or national perspective, basically you have to understand that more than 90% of the population is very peaceful and law abiding. About 10% of the population is responsible for all crime and about 2% of the population are responsible for about 80% of crime. Now consider that our police system already seems inadequate to stop crime while only committed by between 2 and 10% of the population. Widespread ignoring of the law even by 20% of the population would completely overwhelm our police system and would render them effectively useless.

The problem is that if we chase this rabbit down the hole, there is no clear and known depth and there isn't really a way back out. It's one of those, all in or all out scenarios.

In the mean time, develop those friendly connections, logistics, and keep your powder dry.

Again, if conservatives or 2A rights activists did this (not that we ever would), local liberal officials would have the feds there in a heartbeat fighting "homegrown white supremacist terrorists".. meanwhile they turn a blind eye to actual antifa/BLM terrorists.

Boils my blood.

Again, if conservatives or 2A rights activists did this (not that we ever would), local liberal officials would have the feds there in a heartbeat fighting "homegrown white supremacist terrorists".. meanwhile they turn a blind eye to actual antifa/BLM terrorists.

Boils my blood.
Mine too!:mad: Literally has no logic!

Oh, now just stop it. Your white privilege is showing... :rolleyes:

/sarc

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews