JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My friend had a coexist sticker with the letters made out of gun logos on his truck in a shopping center parking lot in Eugene. Someone scraped off the sticker, crumbled it up, and stuck it to his hood, then spray painted a peace sign on the hood next to it. You don't want to advertise for this reason also, vandalism by the antis.
Yeah, the only thing they want to "coexist" with is other people that are anti-gun.

Last Edited:
Thieves steal, they don't "need" a sign to do so. That does not mean I like to advertise to have the window broken. The co worker who had his phone stolen could not understand why they would do that for some cheap phone. I told him whoever did it did not take the time to check. They saw a phone, broke a window and took it. When they found it was worth little or nothing they probably tossed it. They don't care, it was not their window.
Used to work at a Hotel. People were forever getting cars broken into because they had a bag that "looked" like a laptop case. Lost track of the times they would stand there and say "but there was nothing of any value in it". The guy who broke the window was disappointed but they had a sign on the car. Break into me I "may" have something you want. All who wish to play the odds are certainly welcome to do so. I just hope if they come out and find a broken window it was worth it to them. <shrug>
Good story and a lesson to be had by all.... but the guy asked if anyone seen a license plate holder he can buy .

Last Edited:
By all means 'do as you please' - it's your decision.

Would you be so kind as to please let us know how it works out after say, hhhmmm 6 months after installing?

Thanks!

Consider too how this could present in court if you ever had to actually use your gun.
I've considered it, with my take this:
Must we always live in fear or coercions from the minority of PC pathetic's?
Though car stickers and such are not my cup of tea, I don't read the plate cover as a threat, intimidation, or even an invitation to rob him, but a public service (albeit with more pride) like no trespassing signs, beware of dog, Danger electrical hazard, or even a health warning on a food or cigarette package.
Crawl in a hole and shut your mouth and eventually your hole, and right to speak, will be taken from you forever.
Besides, if a district attorney wants to railroad you, what it says on your plate cover will not matter much.

I don't put NRA stickers, firearms related stickers, plaques, banners,
full size murals or concrete statues anywhere on my truck or property.
Just because everyone in here is a bastion of sanity, courtesy, intelligence
and good looks, it doesn't mean some random nutzoid troglodyte won't do something stupid
to my truck or home if they take a dislike to my informal advertising.
I try to be as innocuous as I can with my personal life when I'm outside my home.
If I see a bull in the pasture next door I'm not going out in my backyard wearing a red shirt.
I'm ugly, not stupid.

and good looks, it doesn't mean some random nutzoid troglodyte won't do something stupid
I try to be as innocuous as I can with my personal life when I'm outside my home.
If I see a bull in the pasture next door I'm not going out in my backyard wearing a red shirt.
I'm ugly, not stupid.
I concur, "Grey Man" suits me just fine.

I'm ugly, not stupid.

I'll second the grey man!! No one needs to know!

Years ago, I bought a new Beretta pistol, and got a free Beretta USA decal. I put the decal on the rear window of my truck. That night my truck was broken into in a parking lot. It was the only one that was broken into.

Never again have I advertised on my vehicle.

Last Edited:
Man, I feel sorry for most of you whom live in occupied territory. Maybe the person asking for the "sticker" does not live like most of you. Maybe they live in a place like I do. I leave my keys in my truck. In the back window is an EGA and a star of life next to it. My license plate holder in the back says "come and take it" and Winchester on the front one. Many times there is a 22 or .223 in the rifle rack in the back window and believe it or not, sometime they stay out there in the truck all night never misbehaving! As for ammo, you can find that on the dash and in a big ole box on the seat as well.

When I drive in to our small town to pick something up at the local market or need to go into the hardware store and it's cold, the truck stays running "with the keys in it".

I wasn't trying to start anything with this other than I really did hate living in the city (years ago) AND maybe the OP doesn't care what everyone thinks about putting stickers on his truck, Like me! YMMV

Man, I feel sorry for most of you whom live in occupied territory. Maybe the person asking for the "sticker" does not live like most of you. Maybe they live in a place like I do. I leave my keys in my truck. In the back window is an EGA and a star of life next to it. My license plate holder in the back says "come and take it" and Winchester on the front one. Many times there is a 22 or .223 in the rifle rack in the back window and believe it or not, sometime they stay out there in the truck all night never misbehaving! As for ammo, you can find that on the dash and in a big ole box on the seat as well.

When I drive in to our small town to pick something up at the local market or need to go into the hardware store and it's cold, the truck stays running "with the keys in it".

I wasn't trying to start anything with this other than I really did hate living in the city (years ago) AND maybe the OP doesn't care what everyone thinks about putting stickers on his truck, Like me! YMMV

Below the OP's avatar reads Portland, OR 'nuff said.

Years ago, I bought a new Beretta pistol, and got a free Beretta USA decal. I put the decal on the rear window of my truck. That night my truck was broken into in a parking lot. It was the only one that was broken into.

Never again have I advertised on my vehicle.

The rest of the story is that the break in occurred in a hotel parking lot near the Kansas City airport. At first, I was thankful the perpetrator had chosen to break the small vent window on my new F150, from there the dastardly individual pushed the door unlock button to gain entry. As it turned out, that piece of glass was more expensive than the windshield, and proved impossible to replace on Mother's Day Sunday 1996. I ended up with duct tape and cardboard to keep the rain out until it could be replaced.

The entire situation really was a major pain in the posterior and not worth the free decal.

Point taken, but if he didn't want an opinion (And we all want to share our opinion) why not "Google it"...LOL
He got at least a couple places to look for them, not to mention it's dead simple to just Google it. I always get a good laugh out of the ones who have to add that the discussion is not what the person asked for. So they join the discussion not to tell the OP where to buy one but to complain? :D:D:D

He got at least a couple places to look for them, not to mention it's dead simple to just Google it. I always get a good laugh out of the ones who have to add that the discussion is not what the person asked for. So they join the discussion not to tell the OP where to buy one but to complain? :D:D:D
Yeah , just about as useful as people who think they are saving lives one post at a time...... that's the point . We offered exactly the same value to this thread , nothing . It's all good I'm just fun'n , you're serious that's the difference, that's why you think I'm complaining. Trust me it's not worth a complaint but as you point out it offers a laugh

I've considered it, with my take this:
Must we always live in fear or coercions from the minority of PC pathetic's?
Though car stickers and such are not my cup of tea, I don't read the plate cover as a threat, intimidation, or even an invitation to rob him, but a public service (albeit with more pride) like no trespassing signs, beware of dog, Danger electrical hazard, or even a health warning on a food or cigarette package.
Crawl in a hole and shut your mouth and eventually your hole, and right to speak, will be taken from you forever.
Besides, if a district attorney wants to railroad you, what it says on your plate cover will not matter much.
You do YOU man!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top