JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow I can't believe you haven't read the internet lately . This thread exists everywhere . Although I didn't see the legal angle coming that's usually reseved for nuclear home made ammo , well played. Don't ask about stickers , shirts , hats or coozies ..... you'll get robbed blind and die in prison

Everyone at my home is locked and loaded.
Any kind of "cutesie bumper stickers, or licence frame is just begging for trouble. Liberals who hate guns will feel free to vandalize your car. People who steal will break into the car in a heart beat. Often in plain sight during the day. Co worker just had this happen just stopping at a parts store. Left his cell phone, nothing expensive on the dash. Since he was just running in and out. Came out to find the window broken and phone gone. If they are willing to do this for a cheap phone just put a sign on your car that there may be a gun in there. So if the funny stickers and such are worth that much to you? By all means go for it.
If you still like the idea look at Amazon. They have laser engraved ones that they will put what you wish on them.

Wow I can't believe you haven't read the internet lately . This thread exists everywhere . Although I didn't see the legal angle coming that's usually reseved for nuclear home made ammo , well played. Don't ask about stickers , shirts , hats or coozies ..... you'll get robbed blind and die in prison

Nice! Got a well needed chuckle just now , thanks!

Nice! Got a well needed chuckle just now , thanks!
lol, all in good fun........a grown man comes on and asks where to buy something he wants. He gets a lesson from insurance agents and lawyers.......probably just wants something like " Walmart" or "Target" ......a grown man.
Funny I had a gun stole from my rig, a p89 I loved ,not one sticker.

lol, all in good fun........a grown man comes on and asks where to buy something he wants. He gets a lesson from insurance agents and lawyers.......probably just wants something like " Walmart" or "Target" ......a grown man.
Funny I had a gun stole from my rig, a p89 I loved ,not one sticker.
Thieves steal, they don't "need" a sign to do so. That does not mean I like to advertise to have the window broken. The co worker who had his phone stolen could not understand why they would do that for some cheap phone. I told him whoever did it did not take the time to check. They saw a phone, broke a window and took it. When they found it was worth little or nothing they probably tossed it. They don't care, it was not their window.
Used to work at a Hotel. People were forever getting cars broken into because they had a bag that "looked" like a laptop case. Lost track of the times they would stand there and say "but there was nothing of any value in it". The guy who broke the window was disappointed but they had a sign on the car. Break into me I "may" have something you want. All who wish to play the odds are certainly welcome to do so. I just hope if they come out and find a broken window it was worth it to them. <shrug>

My friend had a coexist sticker with the letters made out of gun logos on his truck in a shopping center parking lot in Eugene. Someone scraped off the sticker, crumbled it up, and stuck it to his hood, then spray painted a peace sign on the hood next to it. You don't want to advertise for this reason also, vandalism by the antis.

My friend had a coexist sticker with the letters made out of gun logos on his truck in a shopping center parking lot in Eugene. Someone scraped off the sticker, crumbled it up, and stuck it to his hood, then spray painted a peace sign on the hood next to it. You don't want to advertise for this reason also, vandalism by the antis.
Yup, when their fragile little feelings get hurt that tend to turn to violence and destruction. Indicating just how tiny their brain is, being unable to process an opposing view or idea...

I don't advertise, ever...

Yup, when their fragile little feelings get hurt that tend to turn to violence and destruction. Indicating just how tiny their brain is, being unable to process an opposing view or idea...

I don't advertise, ever...
And they feel it's their right to do whatever they want to your property if (heaven forbid), you have a view or opinion that differs from theirs.

Your words (Bumpersticker's) are violence in their opinion, so they respond w/ actually violence...:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top