JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had seen these a few times at restaurants over the years but don't think I had ever actually used one. Place Wife and I live now we have a covered porch that we both LOVE being able to sit on. Nice to be able to sit outside even when raining. Always missed it when winter hits here and its too cold to be nice. Last winter would still sit out there some cold days if the sun was out and hitting it right bundled up. So I got to looking at some of these and decided to pull the trigger on one. Decided to get a more expensive one that is on a swing arm so you can move it. Well worth it. Can swing it over a loveseat and damn its nice. First night I had it set up it was in the low 30's. Fired it up and sat down. Soon had to take my hat off and soon had to turn it down. As long as its not overly windy it is super nice. Paid $350 for one made by Cuisinart. Made me wish I had bought one of these things long ago. Wife and I have for decades had one of those portable fire deals we would use when it was not raining. Up here not many of those nights. Now we can sit outside in comfort even when raining.

I had seen these a few times at restaurants over the years but don't think I had ever actually used one. Place Wife and I live now we have a covered porch that we both LOVE being able to sit on. Nice to be able to sit outside even when raining. Always missed it when winter hits here and its too cold to be nice. Last winter would still sit out there some cold days if the sun was out and hitting it right bundled up. So I got to looking at some of these and decided to pull the trigger on one. Decided to get a more expensive one that is on a swing arm so you can move it. Well worth it. Can swing it over a loveseat and damn its nice. First night I had it set up it was in the low 30's. Fired it up and sat down. Soon had to take my hat off and soon had to turn it down. As long as its not overly windy it is super nice. Paid $350 for one made by Cuisinart. Made me wish I had bought one of these things long ago. Wife and I have for decades had one of those portable fire deals we would use when it was not raining. Up here not many of those nights. Now we can sit outside in comfort even when raining.
You've got your priorities straight, bucko.
👍

That is pretty cool! Warm? Yeah...

Not my cup-of-tea, but that's because I worked outside for so many years. I wish I could appreciate something like that. I've got a big deck but only use it for pots of plants and flowers in the summer.

That is pretty cool! Warm? Yeah...

Not my cup-of-tea, but that's because I worked outside for so many years. I wish I could appreciate something like that. I've got a big deck but only use it for pots of plants and flowers in the summer.
I'm sitting here now all around is frozen. I'm warm as toast listening to frank Sinatra watching humming birds fighting over un ending food while squirrels do the same. Should have bought this thing long ago 😁

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews