JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a registered Democrat so I can vote in the primaries where my vote matters

I'm registered in Oregon as "non-affiliated", which means I can't vote in any primaries. That said, in Oregon, I can change my affiliation prior to a primary (there is a deadline), vote the primary and change back again right afterward. That way if it's more helpful to vote in the R primary, I can do so, if I can help influence the outcome of the D primary, I can do that too. In fact, that's just what I did in 2016 - jumped back as an R to vote for a candidate other than Trump in the primary, for all the good it did.

Nope. Just sayin' I don't care what party a candidate is so long as they support the Constitution and ALL of our natural rights. All our ruling class has to do is not drive the country into a ditch and basically leave us alone to prosper. That's the beauty of a Representational Republic.
Problem is they all blow smoke up your butt until they get elected, then go off and do what their lord and master tells them to. The problems we got are the Repubs tend to go off the script and the dems goose step with their prog masters.

How many lives has stop and frisk saved in NY where it was used? Think how many would be saved all over the country. Personally I am for it, and profiling too.

You have a right to voice your opinion. I believe your motives are good willed and sincere.

It reminds me of a popular CS Lewis quote:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

Depriving citizens of ther liberty, is at it's essence, tyranny.

You have a right to voice your opinion. I believe your motives are good willed and sincere.

It reminds me of a popular CS Lewis quote:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

Depriving citizens of ther liberty, is at it's essence, tyranny.

NY had 13,000+ murders a year before stop and frisk and 5,000+ after it started. Is 7,000 lives worth searching folks? We went to war and spent trillions over 4,000+ at 911 and since they put stop and frisk at the airports we haven't had another 911.

NY had 13,000+ murders a year before stop and frisk and 5,000+ after it started. Is 7,000 lives worth searching folks? We went to war and spent trillions over 4,000+ at 911 and since they put stop and frisk at the airports we haven't had another 911.

Your stats... they wouldn't have come from the Bloomberg administration by chance?

Here's what you need to know about stop and frisk — and why the courts shut it down

The courts found it unconstitutional. The studies found it ineffective.

Exactly how many Terrorist have the TSA collared to date? What Terrorist activities have they foiled?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top